Entry cost - $165.00
Pay now with PayPal
French Open Registered Players
|Gilberto Barrionuevo||Puerto Rico||Professional||Leaderboard|
Results and Payouts
PLAYERS RULES, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES
- All events will play from the back tees and no handicaps will be used. All participants will play straight up.
- Putting gimme range will be set to 8' gimme.
- Course conditions such as fairway firmness, green firmness and wind, will be adjusted each individual round.
- Green speed will be set to 9 on stint.
- Players are welcome to practice their rounds prior to the event, and reservations must be made through the host facility or any other Trackman facility. **simulator rental and practice fees will apply**.
- All tournaments will run for 3 weeks at a time to allow more time to play your-round.
- We recommend that players video record their rounds for the integrity of play, however this is not necessary. In the event of a dispute during play, a rules official (centre owner) may make a justified ruling based on what may have happened. The rules official / owner will be required to sign off on the validity of the round of a player if a dispute arises. Officiald will need to submit an email to the Pro SimTour with an explanation for the score to become valid.
- All scores will be tracked internally by TrackMan Golf and posted live on the online leaderboards (players will be provided a link to view scores and standings weekly).
- If a player needs to withdraw from the event after registration a $50 fee will be charged prior to 48 hours and remainder will be reimbursed to the player.If a player withdraws on the date he agrees to forfeit the entry fee paid.
- Spectators; Will be permitted at the discretion of host facilities and must adhere to all COVID-19 Protocols in place if permitted to be on the property.
- Arrival; All event participants will be asked to arrive at each event in 2021 no more than 30 minutes prior to their tee time unless the host facility approves or restricts otherwise
- Payout; All prize money will be paid out through PAYPAL.
- Amateur Payout; USGA Rule 3-1, "Playing for Prize Money," states that an amateur golfers cannot play for money in a golf match. An amateur winning the golf tournament could accept a prize -- if the value is $750 or less. USGA Rule 3-2, "Prize Money," allows amateurs to compete in events and win prizes such as vouchers for free golf equipment, simulator memberships, entry fees into future events and much more.