|The Golfer's Academy||2392 Industrial Street||Burlington||Ontario||Jason Faubertemail@example.com||(905) 335-5858|
|Modern Golf Toronto||2785 Skymark Ave #17||Mississauga||Ontario||TBAfirstname.lastname@example.org||(905) 629-1003|
|Swing Factory Windsor||2001 Provincial Road||Windsor||Ontario||Bobby Devineemail@example.com||(905) 629-1003|
|Connors Golf - PRIVATE FACILITY||1700 Kingswood Way||Fredericton||NB||Andrew Connorsfirstname.lastname@example.org||(239) 295-6272|
|1611 Indoor Sports||1305 Ranchers Legacy Trail, Ste 100||Fort Worth||TX||Aaron Adairemail@example.com||(817) 349-0726|
|The Golf Room||6807 Dublin Center Dr||Dublin||OH||Kyle Morrisfirstname.lastname@example.org||(614) 747-5006|
|ROK Golf||4040 S. Lamar Blvd Ste D||Austin||TX||Brian Borichevskyemail@example.com||(737)202-4180|
|Tee Box London||33 Gutter Lane, Priest Court||London, UK||TBAfirstname.lastname@example.org||+442076000307|
|Z1 Golf Academy||Parque Empresarial Zuatzu 1 Local 8||Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain||Miguel Echeverria Viguriaemail@example.com||+34664173917|
|UP and Golf Academy||11 Bis Rue De La Frebardiere||Brittany, France||Le Jeunefirstname.lastname@example.org||+33950738250|
|Golf-Fit Performance Center||Rte Du Verney 20B||Puidoux, Canton of Vaud Switzerland||Billy Karageorgakisemail@example.com||+41763782667|
|My Swing Cloud||Rue de Witte de haelen, 28||Brussels, Belgiumfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Golfer's Academy
2392 Industrial St.
Burlington, ON L7P 1A5
Modern Golf Toronto
2785 Skymark Ave #17
Mississauga, ON L4W 4Y3
Swing Factory Windsor
2001 Provincial Road
Windsor, ON N8W 5V7
CENTRE OWNERS AND HOST VENUES:
We want to thank all the TrackMan locations for participating in the Pro SimTour, and bringing the future of indoor golf competition to a new level.
We are excited to be working alongside TrackMan and the community to further grow the game, allowing golfers to compete and play with others around the world.
Please read our full Centre Policies and Procedures below.
TRACKMAN CENTRE REGISTRATION
CENTRE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Please ensure that all rounds are played only on TrackMan 4 units and have the most up-to-date software and firmware updates installed prior to play.
- After entrants have registered and paid through the online portal, the Pro SimTour will advise all participating locations of participants that have selected your venue at which to play in the event.
- It will be important that participants and centres work together to schedule tee times in advance to compete on selected dates outlined in the tour itinerary.
- We recommend that players video record their rounds for the integrity of play, however this is not necessary. In the event of a dispute during play, a rules official (centre owner) may make a justified ruling based on what may have happened. The rules official / owner will be required to sign off on the validity of the round of a player if a dispute arises. Officials will need to submit an email to the Pro SimTour with an explanation, in order for the score to become valid.
- Players are welcome to practice rounds prior to any event, and reservations must be made through the players local TrackMan facility. Costs will be collected by the venue at which the practice round is played. The Pro SimTour will not collect/pay any simulator rental fees.
- When signing in participants prior to commencement of the tournament round, please be sure that all players play to scratch. No handicaps will be allowed.
- Prior to commencement of play, it will be the centre's responsibility to ensure that the only setting to be adjusted prior to the round is the stint of greens, which should be set to 9.
- Centres participating will be responsible for collecting their own simulator rental fees, as they see fit prior to tournament rounds. We recommend that since this is a professional event, players be given the courtesy of a discounted rental rate. No payments will be made by the Pro SimTour to host venues. All monies from the tour will be paid to winning participants playing in registered events.
- The Pro SimTour will not be held liable for any damages, or lost revenue from any members playing the event at locations around the world.
- Spectators: will be permitted at the discretion of host facilities and must adhere to all COVID-19 protocols in place, if permitted to be on the property.
- Arrival: all event participants will be asked to arrive at each event a minimum of 30 minutes prior to their tee time, unless the host facility approves or restricts otherwise.
- Payout: all prize money will be paid out through PAYPAL within 24 hour of completion of the event (unless there is a discrepancy with a player, whereas there may be a delay).
- Any host venue that requires marketing materials for social media and promotions, please submit a request to the Pro SimTour through our contact page.